August 5, 2011

Testimonial from Ayla about her natural birth

My name is Ayla Simmons and I am 18 years old. I've known Aubrey for almost a year now. I soon got pregnant after I met her. When I was about 6 1/2 months pregnant she told me she was a doula and that she would love to help me with my birth if I would like her to. At first I had no clue what a doula was. I was told they're like a birthing instructor. I told her I would love her help.

She helped me through my labor and I don't think I could have done it without her. She helped me relax and be calm and not get stressed out. Having a doula made my experience with a natural birth a very positive and moving one. I think a doula is a very wise choice. It is worth every moment. On July 8th I had a baby girl and named her Oakley. She was 6 pounds 1 ounce.

Love, Ayla and Oakley

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love reading these testimonials. They are so empowering!

Unknown said...

If anyone has any contact with with a lot Simmons could please message me her phone number or have her email me or text me or anything like that 8015920903, brentolyaroberts@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Ayla simmons