September 3, 2011

Testimonial from Ashley about her VBAC

Although I only met Aubrey a few days before my delivery, I felt an instant connection to her. I just knew she would help me achieve my goals with my labor and delivery. She was so happy and helpful through everything, especially as she applied different techniques to help lessen the pain as I was having contractions. It was so nice to have her give me emotional support and encouragement during the difficult periods.

I wanted to dilate to at least a 6 before I was given my epidural, and I do not think I would have been able to do this without Aubrey there. Looking back, there were several times when she actively helped make sure my birth plan was followed. My husband also really appreciated her assistance as she helped him to understand the best ways to help me while we were at the hospital.

Aubrey was constantly at my side to coach me through labor and tell me things that were beneficial. I cannot express how much I feel like she helped me have a successful labor and delivery! I was able to follow my birth plan and my delivery went SO well in large part because of her!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Way to stick with the birth plan!